Nancy has found a vintage wardrobe in the fleamarket and she is going to give us some practical tips in order to achieve a successful restoration
1. Before starting, be sure to have all the tools and materials you will need during the whole process
2. Always take previous accurate measurements
3. Keep the working area clean and tidy
4. Conserve and protect the intact pàrts of your new furniture
6. Avoid distractions while performing dangerous actions
7. If you make any mistake...
Keep on working!!!
...make it shine as it was brand new!!!
9. Use and enjoy your restored vintage furniture!
at 9:58 PM