Gianna and Noelle have decided to participate in the Lost&Found Market
Noelle knows that to get good sales results you don't only have to bring an atractive range of vintage objects...
... but to plan also a good marketing strategy: merchandise placement, communication strategies and costumer service, everything counts!
Though some of the products are able to sell themselves just with the help of their charm!
But the market experience it's not just a question of money:
you can make new good friends among your costumers...
and even to start an interesting acquaintance with the cool seller of the stand nearby!
The market day has been a total success!
Our favorite hipster sellers hope they will be able to come back in 3 months!
at 9:38 PM
A Huge parcel has arrived today to the Nancy's Home!!!
- Hey, everbody, come!
We have received a present from Italy!!!
- Wow!!! It's so big!!!
- What shall it be? Let's open it!
- It's written for Nancy Star, but she's not home... we can't open it!
-But she may be out for hours, we're her sisters... let's open it!!!!
- Well, this is a democacy, isn't it? So let's make a referendum to know what we should do:
Rise your right hand if you think we should open the parcel now...
- Let's open the parcel!!!
- Come on!!! We're almost done!!!
(Suddenly, the door opens...)
- But what are you doing?!?
This parcel has my name on it! You can't open it!
- Come on, go away and leave me alone with my parcel!
Nancy Star is so nervous, She's been all her life waiting for this moment!!!
Standing at the edge of an historical moment in her life!
Finally she's going to meet her...
... her Italian Twin Sister:
I't, s amazing after so many years they haven't changed a bit!
They are still identical twins!!!
- Ballerina, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!
at 5:39 PM
One soccer field and several matches at the same time...
You can't imagine much more fun!
...and if you have some great supporters and the best cheerleader, the emotion is guaranteed!
The other players are so big!!!
- Hey boy, can I play with your ball?
- Don't you even dare to touch it!
- I guess now you've learnt not to mess with the bigger ones!!!!
- Oh my god! she has to visit a a doctor, but she can't walk!!!
- Don't panic! I have the perfect solution!!!
Let's go to the hospital!
Let's go to the hospital!
- The doctor says you will have the plaster cast for 5 weeks.
So you will have to learn how to use the crutches!!!
- Come on! Don't get down!
We've brought some pizza to cheer you up!
- Look, they are taking pictures of us!
They surely know we are famous football players, we must show them what we can do with a ball!!!
What are you doing!?! you can't kick the ball with a plaster in your leg!
Let's forget soccer and do a Pizza Picnic!
- This place is great for a Pizza Picnic!
- Theres's 6 slices of pizza,,,
... but we are only 5!
everybody should take 1 slice...
except our own great David who has confronted the terrible Goliath boy...
- I'm the hero of the day, I deserve 2 slices of pizza!
What an ideal place for a Pizza Picnic...
... we have to admit that sometimes the city can be as bucolic as the countryside!
at 10:35 PM