What is she looking for in this map?
Oh, yes, of course! Carnaby Street!!!
- But this is full of tourists, where have all the mods gone???
The following day, she takes another bus
Guess where is she going???
You were right: Piccadilly!
- But this is full of tourists, where have all the punks gone???
After these two disappointments, Nancy decides to go to Hamleys to visit a good old friend
The Paddington Bear gives her some really good advises:
- Go to Mister Wu Restaurant in Chinatown and eat all that you can just for 6,95!!!
- If you survive to Mr Wu delicacies, you can then go to Columbia Flower market and buy yourself some nice colourful flowers...
- At the end of the day, go to the Madison Roftop terrace and enjoy the best views of St Paul's Cahedral...
- and who knows... maybe you end up finding there the men of your life!!!
at 12:03 AM
Saucy-Green and Saucy-Pink used to be like twins souls
They didn't have to talk to understand each other's feelings
and they had a lot of fun and laughs together!
But suddently, one day Saucy-Green began to feel bored...
Sucy-Pink's funny faces, were not fanny anymore for her!
So she decided to add some else in her relationship...
a much younger little doll named Strawberry Cheese Cake.
Saucy-Pink was really jealous and unhappy,
but Saucy-Green had an idea:
- Close your eyes... I have a surprise for you!!!
- Look, I've found another Strawberry Cheese Cake doll just for you!
Since that day the four of them live toghether and they have never get bored again!!!
at 7:59 PM